Friday, 9 March 2012

Camera batteries flat? I think we all need a recharge, not just the batteries!

I have a great tutorial to share with you all!
A no pattern required top!
BUT….
Thanks to Kiara, all the camera batteries in this house are now flat!
Why, do you ask?
Because someone thought it would be a great idea to take 50+ photo’s of herself curling her hair!

019


I am serious, she thought the world needed photo’s of her curling her hair!!
Now don’t stress, I got permission from her agent to use this photo.


I asked the girls to take a photo of me with my phone camera wearing the top that I want to share with you all.
Now, aside from the usual boob shots,
{yes, the girls seem to think my boobs are the most funniest things ever & always zoom in on them}
the no head shots, no feet shots, lets photograph everything else but Mum shots…
this was the best one that was taken.


Kiaras new Hair cut 020
completely out of focus!
{sigh}


Mr P will be home this weekend so I will convince him that he wants to take photo’s of my new top so I can share the tutorial next week!
I actually made 3 new tops & Kiara has put in orders for 2 of her own.
Yes, this top will suit women, teenagers & girls of all ages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each and everyone of your comments. I may not get to respond to them all but just know that I appreciate them and I DO read them all. xx