Thursday, 15 March 2012

A change is coming!

I am a Sagittarius.
If you are a Sagittarius or know one, then you know that we love change. One of the reasons for this is that we are very creative & can often have so many things going on that it all becomes a little too much.
If you have noticed lately, this blog has become a mixture of so many things.
I understand that the loyal followers (thank you) have come to know this as the place for all things sewing, cooking, laughing & living (hence the name!).
I am going to get back to that.
That is me, that is who I am.
But there is also another side to me.
A side that likes the sweet & simple things in life.
So, I am doubling my blog load & starting a second blog.
It will be a place for all things fashion, home decorating, inspiration for everyday living & all things sweet & simple.
It will be a place for all the things in life that make me smile & hopefully will make you too.
On the journey that my life is taking at the moment, I need a place to go where I am not just a Mummy, cook, cleaner, sewer, nurse, doctor, Wife, etc.
This new blog will be a place for all things to make life a little less stressful, a little more relaxing & a little more fun.
I am not saying that Sew, cook, laugh & live is not that. I just feel that I have so many ideas that it is too much for one blog. I know that there is some followers who do not sew or cook so maybe the new blog will be more for them. I will always be the crafty cooking lady from Sew, cook, laugh & live but I will also be that cool person behind the blog Living sweet and simple.
I hope to have the launch of the blog next week so if you want to go over to Living sweet and simple, join up to join in the fun!
I have also started a Facebook page for the new blog you can find it HERE

So now that I have let you all know about that, let me show you a sneak peek at the rain jacket that I have been making today!

027

It has been raining here so much lately that I want to make raincoats fashionable again!
I will share pics of it next week. I just have to wait for someone to take photo’s of me wearing it.

CALL OUT!!
Do you have a craft, sewing or cooking blog & want to be a guest blogger?
I am looking for guest bloggers for
If you are interested, send an email to
sewcooklaughlive@yahoo.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congrats on the new blog. I can't wait to see it! In the meantime...I've nominated Sew, Cook, Laugh, & Live for a recognition award. You can check it out at Etcetorize here: http://etcetorize.blogspot.com/2012/03/7-x-7-link-award.html ~

    ReplyDelete

I read each and everyone of your comments. I may not get to respond to them all but just know that I appreciate them and I DO read them all. xx